Be the direct liaison between the CEO and Engineering team; CEO and Theoretical Research Group – ensuring radical alignment between the CEO, Executives and the Company. Handle outbound communications at the direction of the CEO.
Measures of Success
- No dropped balls due to lack of communication.
- The CEO feels completely informed and in touch with the team.
- CEO is fully engaged on his direct Social Media channels as they relate to the companies.
What You Will Do
- Manage the calendars for the CEO across all three organizations
- Manage the CEO personal calendar and obligations including paying bills and running errands
- Book all travel for the CEO and speaking events/tour events as needed.
- Travel with the CEO as needed from speaking events and/tours and book writing events.
- Prepare and respond to all written correspondence and provide dictation services to the CEO for technical papers and journals.
The Skills You Need
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365
- Strong social media posting experience.
- Excellent people skills.
- Highly grounded and centered.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Highly diplomatic.
- Excellent problem solving skills