The IT manager role lies at the heart of everything we do. When its working no one thinks about it and when its not EVERYONE KNOWS – it’s a high visibility role with many stakeholders
Measures of Success
- The whole team is efficiently able to use the tools provided and is communicating and sharing information seamlessly.
- IT is never mentioned as a reason a project can’t be done.
- You finally have time to tackle the infrastructure projects that keep falling to the bottom of the list.
What You Will Do
- Configure desktop/laptop and mobile devices for all staff
- Configure peripherals (printers, scanners etc.)
- Configure Office 365 accounts, apps and domain
- Manage domains
- Manage networking
- Collaborate with engineering for experiment specific IT/Networking/Data Acquisition needs.
The Skills You Need
- Office 365 cloud administration
- On-premise Microsoft server stack administration
- Mobile device configuration
- Remote access and secure authentication
- Physical site security including Brivo OnAir and Flir
- Database configuration and design experience preferred.
- MS Hyper- V
- Network Security